Voting

Monday, November 9, 2009

Tired

O the days of sleep are so gone right now. It has been quite the week. It started with Grace getting sick. Then a crazy busy weekend. We had 2 birthday parties to go to and a garbage that was suppose to be cleaned out. We made it to the parties and I started to clean out the garbage. I didn't get it all done. That night Caiden came down with a fever. My mom got sick too. That night at about 2 am Christian woke up with a fever. He was in pain you could tell. I gave him motrin and made it better for the time being. We got up that morning and Caiden seemed fine, no fever. Christian was getting worse by the moment. So, it being Sunday we had to make a trip to the ER. My mom was sick so my amazing brother and father had to come to the rescue. They watched the 4 older kids while I took Christian to the doctor. They said he had an ear infection and put him on his 3 round of antibiotics. I thought that night was going to be better. But no it wasn't. Christian was up almost every hour. Finally at 12 o'clock I couldn't get his fever below 103*. I had to call the doctor to figure out what to do. He had to think I was crazy calling him at 12pm. At this point I was pretty worried. They had me give him both motrin and tylenol. It was still a long night. Monday morning is here. I took all of the kids to school only to have them call me at 9:30 to come get Caiden. He had a 101.1 fever. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Do I get a break somewhere? Christian has been screaming all day. I don't know what to do to help him. I have done all that I can do. Coltin is running around getting into everything. AAAAAHHHHHHH

See my life is by far not all good. It is the crazy life that I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment