Voting

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I am in the palm of the Lord's hand!

Recently I have had some new adventures come up in my life. Decisions and choices that will be made. I fear making the wrong move in my life. I not only have my life to worry about messing up, I have 5 amazing lives depending on my every move. I do not want to do anything that would jeopardize my children's lives or walk with the Lord. Let alone create a mess for me. I am and have been seeking the Lord with all that I have. I am praying that he lead, guide and direct me in all I say and do. I really have been fretting over making wrong choices and decisions in life. So last night I asked the Lord to give me something to stand on. This may sound odd, but.... When I ask the Lord to do that, I just open the bible to wear it lands. I know some would say that is crazy. However, most of the time it helps me right where I am. This particular night I opened to Psalms 139.

Thank you Lord!!!!

Verse 1-5 "O Lord, you have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise, you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O Lord. You hem me in- behind and before; you have laid your hand upon me."

That brought total comfort to me. God knows my every move. He knows all of my thoughts and fears. He even knows what I am going to say and do before I do.

Verse 9-10 "If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast."

No matter what, as long as I continue to seek him.... He WILL guide my every move! All of my days have been ordained by God.

Verse 16 "All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

Verse 17 is my heart!!!! "How precious to me are you thoughts, O God!"

Verse 23-24 are right where I am at... "Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and LEAD ME in the way everlasting!!!!!!!!!"

I/we have to remember that if we are putting God first, he is going to lead us. Matt. 6:33 "Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you." Seek God first and then He will take care of everything else. Matt 6:34 "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

So I AM DONE WORRYING ABOUT MY EVERY MOVE!!! God is with me and He is going to lead and guide me in all of my ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment